Everything in this journal is 100% the truth:
For those who know me well enough, this will be no surprise, but for don't know me here, I am a very determined Transformers, Sonic, general anime and big gal artist, a Catholic, someone with a wild side, a protective, caring family member, and a good friend to all those who wish to know me. But I am also someone blessed/afflicted with the only blessing that is a curse as well: Asperger's Syndrome, a disability that gives me talent, personality and intellect that everyone can enjoy (humble, I know
), but leaves me somewhat impaired on some constructs (socially, I still don't have a clue). This can be socially crippling for me, as I'm always afraid of slipping up somehow (99.9% of the time unknowingly) and not being understood. Plus, I can be a bit naive. So, whether I am a friend of yours or a fan of your work, I ask you for five things:
1) Be honest about who you are and why you like me (if you do) . I don't like being shot through the heart or taken advantage of even though I talk to strangers pretty often...
2) Be patient (even if I'm not), as sometimes I can over-analyze some things and completely overlook others, and I get stressed easily. And if I'm starting to pester you to a certain point, please tell me... I really don't mean to.
3) Take the time to know me fully before you judge me on one aspect of my character, because as a whole I am a truly good person and a fun person to be around. And to clear up a little bit of something, I do
have a sense of empathy for others despite the stereotypes.
4) Know that I mean no harm. I may mess up sometimes, but all in all, it's not out of any sort of malice (most of the time, I'm not even aware). I try more to do the right thing than anything, so if I do slip up, and if you have the ability, try to bear my wrongs (or at the very least pestering) patiently. Basically, do for me what I can't do for myself. I am very hard on myself.
5) Know that I may laugh at some things that aren't harmful, but generally not funny. Just try to grin and bear it.
That's all for now. Granted if I'm not exhausted before August, I will continue the Infusion project, and I still patiently await
's half of our trade (love you to bits auntie. Hope we can hang out sometime.<3)
Update: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!